Alberta Canada Hunting Outfitters
If fair chase hunting for whitetail deer, black bear, coyotes and world-class waterfowl hunting is your “thing”, then hunting Northern Alberta at MC Outfitters is where you need to be.
Booking & Hunt Terms
There are a limited number of hunts so booking ahead is necessary!
Terms & Conditions
- 50% non-refundable deposit required
- All hunt prices are to be in USD
- Canadian Residents, Please call 780-594-9492 for Pricing
- Group Rates Available for Waterfowl Hunts, Call 780-594-9492
- The remaining balance is due upon arrival
- Hunts are subject to a $1000 USD wound fee
- Contracts must be completed before hunts begin.
- Bring at least 30 caliber rifle for Big game
- Bring at least 12 or 20 caliber shotgun for waterfowl
Included in the hunt
- Necessary Licences
- Professional guides during the hunt, 2:1 max big game
- Handling of game
- Accommodations during the hunt
- Meals during the hunt
- Transportation during the hunt
- Two boxes of shells per day for waterfowl hunts
Not Included In The Hunt
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Gratuities (Guides & Cook)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meat Processing, shipping and crate for game
- Fly in to and from Edmonton International
- Accommodations prior to and after the hunt
- Mandatory Bird Cleaning ($4.00/bird)
Deposits are non-refundable but may be transferred to another hunter.
We recommend getting insurance on your hunt deposits if you need to cancel your hunt. Contact travelguard about insurance.
If we must cancel a hunt you will have the option to receive a refund or to transfer to another hunt.
You will be flying into Edmonton International Airport, rent a vehicle and drive to our lodge by Cold lake.
Hotels near the airport:
Nisku Inn: 1-800-661-6966
Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel: 1-800-231-1724
National Car rentals: 1-800-227-7368
Budget Car rental: 1-780-448-2000
You will need to register your firearm with Canada Customs when you arrive at the border. Click here to download the firearms declaration form. Do not sign the form until you have met with a Customs agent. You will be charged a minimal fee upon arrival.
WILDLIFE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
You will need to purchase a WIN# (Wildlife Identification Number) online. give yourself a few weeks for the card to arrive in the mail. If you have a WIN # please verify it is valid. This number required for your hunting license.Click here to get your WIN#
ENTRY TO CANADA
A US Passport is required to enter Canada. Check with Border Services to make sure you are not denied entry. If you have a criminal record or D.U.I. charges you could be denied entry. Refused entry by Canada Customs is not sufficient reason for a hunt refund.